Tuesday, July 27, 2010

So many people and things to be thankful for. God is good, all the time!! I'm struck tonight as I "float the boat" home how blessed I am with wonderful and caring parents, a great family, a good job in a bad economy, good health and strong legs to run. Yeah there are tough and difficult things to deal with but when I step back I am powerfully struck by God's goodness.

Will get home tonight and grab some time running and then relax and enjoy my wife. We are earnestly praying for wisdom in and through our oldest son as he has some big decisions to make - next step in life things. I'm thankful that at 19 he still wants to listen to us, is respectful and honoring of us his parents, and is motivated to go and do. It's good to be grateful and "we are to enter into His gates with thanksgiving".

No comments:

Post a Comment