Thursday, August 12, 2010

21st Wedding Anniversary!

A quick note for the day to celebrate 21-years of marriage to the most wonderful woman in the world.  I have been truly blessed to have this lady in my life over the last 21-years plus the 2-years we dated!  She has brought much joy, happiness, and encouragement into my life and has been both loving and forgiving in many ways.  Thank you God for giving me such a wonderful friend, help-mate, partner and wife.

NOTE: since I'm in a marriage mindset a book recommendation is Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas - a must read.  Also, if you've read or heard Gary speak he is wonderful.  He will be speaking at Island Church on Bainbridge Island in October- more to come on that or check out the calander at http://www.islandchurch.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment