Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Quick post - long day

Long day today - 7:05 ferry this morning and the 7:20 tonight...  Good day though and got a lot accomplished which always make the days worth while.  I've been meditating on a great Psalm this week - read Psalm 73, especially vs 23-28 "But as for me, it is good to be near God."

I got a decent run in tonight, almost 5-miles in 40 minutes, getting use to running in the dark with the headlight, tonights pace of 8:12 is not too bad for me!  Off the next few days so hoping the weather cooperates and I can get a couple of long runs in without time pressure.

Tomorrow is Veteran's Day - take time to thank a soldier!  These are great men and women who have served our Country and defended the freedom we enjoy every day - THANK YOU all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment