Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

No run today but a quick post to say Happy New Year! As 2011 is now here I pray that in this coming year I will spend more time in prayer and learn to better live each day surrendered to God.  I claim Jeremiah 29:11-13 for my 2011 verse - "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.  You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart"  This is my hope and prayer for this new year.  What a great promise this holds - God has plans for me, which are hopeful.  He promises to listen to me and to be found when I seek Him... with all my heart (surrendered) 

I'll end the year with a blessing on my family and friends "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit"

PS - 10-K in Gig Harbor tomorrow morning - hoping to be under 8:00 per mile avg pace

No comments:

Post a Comment